Elizabeth II was a figure recognised throughout the world and who was a fundamental part of British history in the second half of the 20th century and the first decades of the 21st
"Film won numerous awards...."
"A great honour that Queen wore one of my dresses...."
The fair of fairs, the most important of Majorca's fairs - Inca's Dijous Bo - is this Thursday. Much of it gets started on the Wednesday (Dimecres Bo), when there will be some late-night partying in local bars as well. Other fairs are in Llubi (devoted to honey) and in Caimari, Selva, where they say the olive oil is the best you can get; hence, it's the olives fair. Musically, a blast from 30 years ago as Queen Forever relives the Wembley concert of 1986 at Palma's auditorium this Friday.
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"