An option of buying out the licences has been ruled out on the grounds that Palma town hall couldn't afford to.
The new tourism law is due next year. Among regulations of all-inclusives will be ones to do with the consumption of alcohol.
Some of this is clearly in reference to recent events, such as the parasols and loungers placed on Cabrera and other beaches for "private" enjoyment.
The association's president says that it is vital that regulation is introduced as swiftly as possible in order to clamp down on abuse and deception.
There have been discussions regarding controls to avoid streets becoming "like Las Vegas".
"Only with the efforts of everyone will we realise the common desire for a quality destination."
No outside screens for Euro 2016 in Magalluf, Santa Ponsa and other Calvia resorts.
The regional government has presented a draft for this new regulation which will also prohibit eating and drinking on buses with the exception of water.
Northern News Spotlight
It will not receive authorisation unless there is a change to prevailing regulations, and no such change is being envisaged.
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments