Regular criticisms of SFM management by the works council.
Cancellations due to staff shortages.
Balearic government accused of not negotiating.
Delays, "disastrous" information management, overcrowding ... .
Stoppages have already led to inconvenience and crowding.
Train drivers not happy with the government.
The government plans to contract out the tram service to private companies.
Bus service demand is currently only around ten per cent of what it was this time last year.
The works committee at the SFM rail operator is critical of maintenance subcontracting.
The next round of industrial action will include a 24-hour strike from midnight on 6 March.
As part of the ongoing industrial action by workers with SFM, the Majorcan rail company, some train and metro services will be cancelled tomorrow. The next day of industrial action is scheduled for Tuesday, 11 October.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements