The Agrupació Esportiva Voltors-OJE organises the most important non-competitive and non-profit event on the Balearic calendar, which has already been held for 30 years.
Data sensors are to improve management of Dragonera.
Save The Med
Xarxa Dragonera Blava is a community network of businesses, organisations and individuals who offer activities and ignite new initiatives to promote the MPA.
In 1995, the Balearic government declared it a nature park. In so doing, the island was protected.
As this uncertain situation unfolds, we will keep you informed of any changes related to our work.
Sa Dragonera was included in an international project for the monitoring of migratory birds.
Our Dos Manos students keep working for a cleaner and healthier environment.
Mediterranean Marine Regeneration -For a clean and healthy Mediterranean Sea
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the event around Sa Dragonera in canoe or paddle surf.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers