Data sensors are to improve management of Dragonera.
Save The Med
Xarxa Dragonera Blava is a community network of businesses, organisations and individuals who offer activities and ignite new initiatives to promote the MPA.
In 1995, the Balearic government declared it a nature park. In so doing, the island was protected.
As this uncertain situation unfolds, we will keep you informed of any changes related to our work.
Sa Dragonera was included in an international project for the monitoring of migratory birds.
Our Dos Manos students keep working for a cleaner and healthier environment.
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- 35% of Balearics homes bought in the third quarter were by foreigners