Etiqueta 'Sant Elm Mallorca'
The town hall and Council of Mallorca have been criticised for their apparent apathy.
The second act of graffiti vandalism this week.
Demolition work started on Tuesday.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca