Small towns not far from the coast are becoming more popular.
The idea for the competition is to give visibility to those municipalities which have made a commitment to the development of rural tourism.
The Guardia Civil have reported the owner and those in the cafeteria.
Majorca's oldest fair, Sineu's - 701 years old, though there is some debate about this. A number of other fairs of varying types, e.g. Cala d'Or, Muro, Paguera, Selva and Ses Salines. Twelve Tenors and the Moscow Ballet at Palma Auditorium. Queen tribute at the Trui Theatre. The Elixir of Love continues at the Teatre Principal. Beer Palma all week. Circaire weekend of street circus in Alcudia.
The French woman who knocked down and killed a member of the Palma local police force on Wednesday night was today ordered to be held on remand in Palma prison.
Sineu's "Much" party, which goes on all day and is this coming Sunday, is one of the largest gatherings of people (mostly young) for any fiesta event.
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments