The scheme will guarantee a "gift at Christmas".
There are two reception centres for families in situations of social difficulty.
At one point the man nearly dropped the baby on the ground.
The cold front from the Arctic that is affecting Majorca at present produced some snow down to 300 metres yesterday.
More road-building, more social services and also tourism promotion.
"It is extremely difficult to work with and try and help someone who does not want any assistance."
"Through this measure we will make available the means to allow people to have a more dignified life."
Revenue raised by the tourist tax would be devoted to social infrastructures.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents