The port of Soller is now preparing for the half termers and families who will spend holidays with us in the next two weeks.
Spotlight on Soller
The restaurants went into a ‘bookings only’ zone for a few days to cope with all the people they had to turn away.
Capdepera's hugely popular mediaeval market from Friday to Sunday. Wine days all week in the Binissalem region. The festival of traditional tattoo in Santa Ponsa from Wednesday, and Alcudia's Andalusian Feria de Abril is also from Friday until Sunday.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children