It seems unlikely that Valtonyc will serve the sentence.
He was arrested by the Guardia Civil in December last year.
Spain's high court has concluded that no crime was committed, and so the extradition request has been rejected.
One of those charged is the husband of the mayor of Marbella.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children