Hopeful that sick leave won't affect health and education.
Being seen that Omicron cases "begin to decline in a rapid way".
80% of Spain's population has been fully vaccinated.
The Balearics have generally been behind other regions ever since the vaccination started.
Vaccination continues, but it is slow.
95% of respondents said that they had been vaccinated.
No need for "alarm" about the health situation in Spain.
Some Spanish youth are fed up and feel they are being unfairly blamed for the surge.
Spain is progressively working its way through age groups
Fourteenth out of the seventeen regions and two autonomous cities.
New rules for national travellers coming to the Balearics take effect on Sunday.
The country's two-week coronavirus contagion rate fell to 223 cases per 100,000 people.
The hotels confederation wants greater vaccination priority to be given to tourism sector workers.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers