A wet and cool week ahead.
In the Balearics it was the third wettest August since 1961.
All roads in Mallorca are now open.
Isolated flooding is not being ruled out, but it will not be extreme.
Spain has recorded 11 hotter-than-normal days.
Last night storms registered on the island.
Storms across Europe cancel flights.
The rainfall was heaviest in the Tramuntana mountains around Lluc.
Storms are forecast to be most likely in the north of Majorca.
Medicanes are a rare type of cyclone with similarities to that in the tropics.
Swimmers ordered out of the water in Paguera after torrential rain sparks sewage leak into the sea.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck