Strike action planned from Friday August 25 until Monday August 28 could still go ahead as scheduled.
Warnings of flight disruptions during the peak summer travel period.
Despite this weekend’s strike action being called off, further industrial action is looming at the airport.
Wage increase will come into force from next month.
The Mallorca travel industry was worried about the impact of a strike at Gatwick.
Partial suspension of strikes at Gatwick.
Air traffic controllers across Europe could go on strike this summer.
Another summer of flight and airport chaos.
Summer of airport disruption.
Britons heading to the Balearics and Spain could be hit with delays and cancellations.
Nearly all UK flights bound for the Balearics pass through French air space.
Extra strike action planned in the UK.
The affected workers find themselves in a position of extreme insecurity and vulnerability.
Balearic government accused of not negotiating.
One strike involves air traffic control, the other easyJet.
Dockworkers are due to strike from next Wednesday. Supplies for Majorca could be severely affected.
The husband of Princess Cristina was at liberty, everyone seemed to be planning on going on strike, there were worries about an increased number of flights, and it was revealed that it will cost half a million euros to change the name of the airport.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday