Next year's season is due to be even longer. We reported on a hotel that has been staying open all year since the early '70s. Palma's politics were keeping the Christmas lights off. There were awards and there was a story about Ava Gardner.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures