Irmao costs £45,800 to charter in summer and £38,900 in low season.
There have been changes in dates and cancellations of mooring reservations.
"Some of the finest yachts in the world...."
Last weekend's attack on the super yacht Kaos in Ibiza.
“Keeping Up with the Kardashians“ star showqs off her musical talents.
Rio off Puerto Portals.
“It’s all very well taxing the rich to cover the region’s deficit but if the millionaires did not come each year with their yachts, my company, for example, and many others, would neither be able to exist and generate important revenue for the local economy nor employ the thousands of people working in the industry."
Russian super yachts and their owners have stayed away from Mallorca since war broke out.
Yachts and more
"So why are new yachts seemingly flying off the shelves? Boating captures the mood of social-distancing and escapism rather nicely."
Palma’s Club de Mar has never handled so many super and mega yachts in a season for decades; if indeed ever.
The Balearic government was looking to eliminate what it considered to be low-grade tourism, the Més party was wanting limits on tourist places, Palma was full of luxury vessels and the police were being kept busy in Magalluf.
Another super yacht, this time the Alfa Nero, sailed into Palma today.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca