The spectacular Yellow Castle near Andratx.
Holiday in Lady Di’s The Crown mansion in Mallorca which has enjoyed over 100 million hours of viewing time on Netflix
A large part of the first four episodes of series six was shot on Mallorca.
Parts of The Crown were filmed at various locations on Mallorca.
Filming of The Crown in Mallorca.
The poster for the new series has Elizabeth Debicki (Princess Diana) sitting on the gang-plank of a yacht (depicting the famous Princess Diana photo taken in the South of France aboard Dodi Al Fayed’s yacht Jonikal) was taken in Andratx.
“We collaborated on our first Bollywood feature last year, Pathaan, which has become the most successful film in Hindi cinema history.”
Palma Pictures has been heavily involved in filming on the island.
Charles and Diana enjoyed the island so much that they returned in the summers of 1987, 1988 and 1990.
Series ranked in the Top 10 in 88 countries, great publicity for Mallorca.
She is one of the most luxurious yachts afloat.
"The absolute star Elizabeth Debicki" filming on location in Mallorca.
Numerous locations in Mallorca have been used for series 5 and 6 of The Crown
"Seres 5 in the headlines...."
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca