This is the story of Thunderbird, a loggerhead turtle that escaped from ghost fishing gear in the Mediterranean and, if our worst suspicions are confirmed, ended up being unintentionally caught by the industrial fishing fleet in Senegal. This video shows Thunderbird´s extraordinary journey, of more than 6,000 km over 7 months, discovering some of the main threats that sea turtles and other marine megafauna species face throughout their lives.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Briton arrested for sexual advances on Liverpool flight
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!