Tito's was sold for what was believed to have been 16.5 million euros.
German tourists were back, an iconic club was up for sale, and the tourism minister was all for airport tests.
The Cursach case is taking all sorts of twists and turns. A nephew of Tolo Cursach is to go to trial, BCM wants compensation, Palma's prison director is involved and so is the one-time anti-corruption prosecutor Pedro Horrach.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Briton arrested for sexual advances on Liverpool flight
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!