"No one sleeps on this avenue."
No control in a dangerous area because of the presence of boats.
The new president of the hoteliers association believes that antisocial tourism could be eliminated within two years.
Tour operators have been warning students that there are penalties for antisocial behaviour.
Enrique Gómez Bastida has been involved with tackling 'tourism of excess' in Magalluf and Playa de Palma.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers