Passengers at Palma airport.
Tourist is seen on the beach.
Saturation of tourists in Palma.
Tourists in Palma during the winter season.
Tourists on the Playa de Palma.
British tourists arriving at Palma airport this week.
“From a handful of cases a a month ago to hundreds today...”
People sunbathe at Magalluf beach in Mallorca as British tourists are expected to resume travels to the area starting from June 30th.
what about the other tourists, those who aren’t drunk?
The number of foreign tourists visiting Spain rose from a virtual zero a year ago.
Palma is starting to open up as tourists begin to trickle in from the European Union
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- Covid, reminder if you are travelling from the UK to the Balearics