Etiqueta 'Traditional Majorcan food'
We're well into the soup season
Andrew Valente tells us the rules for making an authentic Mallorcan-style ‘sofritos’ to add to your soups and stews.
Tumbet: a laid-back dish for the summer
Tumbet is usually eaten as a starter nowadays, but at the height of summer when it is really hot, it makes a nice mains for lunch.
A strong commitment to Mallorca’s historic gastronomy
Santi Taura has kicked off the second edition of Cooks and Kitchens with soul with a tasting menu.
Polls | 06/10/2021 11:42
Which is your favourite Mallorcan dish?
Voting is closed
The pleasures of Spanish cooking
One comes across variations on certain themes, but food in Spain, remains amazingly true to its geographical origins.
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits