A passenger from France poses for a picture holding her negative result on the first day of mandatory negative PCR test for all travellers arriving from countries with a high risk of contracting of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) upon arriving at Adolfo Suarez Barajas airport in Madrid
Balearic and Canary Islands were possible locations for the test-run of such digital health passports.
Cala Gat in Mallorca.
"We've seen a huge surge of interest for the Balearic's this past month."
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents