Turespaña "Safe holiday destination" campaign.
Spain's tourism minister, Reyes Maroto, at the Tourism World Congress in La Palma earlier this week,
The Balearics want tourists in time for Easter 2021.
The Balearics and Turespaña are working together on safe tourism promotion. To keep up with the weather all over the island via our webcams click here.
Turespaña highlights the beauty of Majorca in advert for tourism in Spain.
The number of low cost airline passengers coming to the Balearics dropped by 11.9% in January.
Cala Màrmols is first image of Turespaña advert.
There have been seventy promotional initiatives aimed at both the main and established tourist markets as well as emerging markets.
The fair is in danger of not happening because of what is described as a “slowing down” in the processing of the grant by Turespaña.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures