Etiqueta 'UK citizens'
You can only spend up to 90 days in any rolling 180-day period without a visa.
"One of the twelve key objectives as we exit the EU is to secure the status of UK nationals in the EU and the status of EU citizens in the UK."
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs