I was told by the DGT today that they have not been informed that the paper licences are valid for exchange.
Embassy advises to start getting paperwork in order now.
The British Ambassador is determined to reach a solution and soon.
"What we are asking for is for British residents to be able to exchange their driving licence for a Spanish one without having to take a new test."
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca