The Irish low cost airline, also said it was adding 26 new routes to destinations in Greece, Portugal and Spain from the UK.
‘180 days in Spain’ campaign to challenge the new limit on how many days British residents can spend in the EU have highlighted a host of problems.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents