The CCOO and the UGT don't believe the rise in tourist tax will be harmful, but the UGT is wondering why the tax isn't applied to yachts.
Employers need to distribute benefits to their employees. "They say they care about their employees, but this is not true."
There will be marches in Palma, Mahon and Ibiza.
UGT says that most of the 2,600 workers who are employed by handling services at Balearic airports have "totally casual" employment contracts.
The agreement for a pact on competitiveness, employment and social progress for the Balearics was signed today at the presidential headquarters, the Consolat de Mar.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming