The CCOO and the UGT don't believe the rise in tourist tax will be harmful, but the UGT is wondering why the tax isn't applied to yachts.
Employers need to distribute benefits to their employees. "They say they care about their employees, but this is not true."
There will be marches in Palma, Mahon and Ibiza.
UGT says that most of the 2,600 workers who are employed by handling services at Balearic airports have "totally casual" employment contracts.
The agreement for a pact on competitiveness, employment and social progress for the Balearics was signed today at the presidential headquarters, the Consolat de Mar.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Briton arrested for sexual advances on Liverpool flight
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!