Over half those surveyed thought Urdangarin's sentence was lenient.
"We have endured years during which corruption has taken its toll, and now is the time to clean up the wounds of that corruption."
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents