Over half those surveyed thought Urdangarin's sentence was lenient.
"We have endured years during which corruption has taken its toll, and now is the time to clean up the wounds of that corruption."
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children