"On the contrary, globally the conditions are ideal for more variants to emerge."
Since mid-December, flu viruses have been circulating in Europe at a higher-than-expected rate.
Many countries "are forced" to live with the virus because "they don't have access to vaccines.
I’ve said that I have no problem with wearing a mask, but are they working?
A group of scientists urged the global body to update its guidance on how the respiratory disease passes between people
- Two famous Vietnamese artists accused of raping a British teenager
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- "Make or brake" month for British drivers in the Balearics
- British arrivals to be fast-tracked at Palma Airport
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived