This week recent incidents in Mallorca include a fatal stabbing in Arta, a shooting in Bendinat, squatter violence in Palma, a former German soldier arrested for arson, ongoing investigations into human trafficking, migrant minors housed in a care home, a potential airport strike, and concerns about the carbon footprint and water resources.
The environment ministry had opened proceedings against the developer of the site in Puerto Pollensa.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca