Etiqueta 'beer Mallorca'
The pandemic has hit beer sales in Spain, but Britain has come to the rescue.
Brewers need pubs and restaurants to reopen to restore margins as the revenue generated from them is in many countries higher than for beer sold in stores.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements