In May, Spain will hold municipal and regional elections that will help gauge support for the main political parties in the general election in December.
Only one lawmaker from the centre-right Ciudadanos joined the 52 Vox representatives in supporting the motion.
The conservatives voted against the previous no-confidence vote in 2020.
With whom will the PP form a coalition? What do you think?
The social-media giant said the post incited hatred against the immigrant community.
The demise of Ciudadanos is leaving PP with no other potential partner than Vox.
Trump is making waves and Spain’s far right party Vox has global intentions.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck