Etiqueta 'permanent tourism'
Bauzá was suggesting there could be "permanent tourism", and the Balearics would be one of the parts of the country most suited to this, because of its obvious attraction as a coastal destination.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback