The case against Associated Newspapers includes bugging people’s calls, cars and homes, and paying police for sensitive information.
The first sale was at 9.20am.
They went on a number of dates, she claims.
They have delivered stinging criticism of the British monarchy and accusations of racism.
Hundreds of copies of Spare are going spare in Mallorcan hotels.
No one can deny it’s all gone pear shaped for Harry, formerly known as Prince.
My Column by Donald Trelford
Thinking on these matters, I looked at an article I wrote in The Observer 33 years ago, when Princess Anne attacked the tabloids in much the same way as Prince Harry is now.
A contribution was made to Carbon Footprint Ltd.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!