"The irony of a tourist economy that both sustains and destroys at the same time."
A poem Robert Graves had dedicated to Esteban.
A sculpture by the artist Joan Bennàssar.
The Laureate will close this year's Evolution! Mallorca International Film Festival.
William Graves (left) with film director Oliver Stone in Deya.
Interview with William Graves, the Trustee of the Fundación Robert Graves, who has been awarded an MBE.
Letters to the Editor
"We are a safe holiday destination, hope to see you soon."
Over 50 members of the Robert Graves Society and leading experts will be attending the conference in Palma which is open to the public.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs