"Good news, probable rain until the first week of June...." says a tweet from the Palma Met Office this morning. For an island facing water shortages this summer it is indeed good news but sun worshippers hoping for an early start to the summer might think differently.
Rain until June, forecasts Palma Met Office
Unsettled weather to continue
Also in Weather
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Wonderful news for Mallorca, but not for Tourists. How I wish the rain periods could occur during the long hot Summer. It is such a pleasure to stand in Summer Rain during very hot periods. I hope that those working on creating rain are successful.