The peak summer months may have been one of the hottest on record but September is proving to be wet, windy and cloudy. Our image is the view of Mallorca from space and the heavy cloud is clearly visible. All this week large amounts of rain have fallen across the island.
Yep, it is cloudy in Mallorca!
A wet and cloudy September
Also in Weather
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca