It may be a bit wet and cool today, but Mallorca is set to enjoy an Indian summer or ‘Veranillo de San Miguel’ (St Michael’s summer) as is it called in Spain next week.
Mallorca set for early Autumn Indian summer, highs of 27ºC
Still time to grab some sunshine
Also in Weather
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca