And so the fine weather continues with no end in sight. Quite hot on Sunday, especially in the interior, as it was on Saturday - a high of 33.4C, at least six degrees above normal for September.
Sunday's weather in Mallorca - Temperatures above normal
Continuing fine and sunny
Also in Weather
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca