Mallorca-based hotel chain Melia Hotels International reported a 46% jump in revenue for the first quarter, slightly topping pre-pandemic levels, and forecast better sales for the summer as resort bookings were 30% higher than in 2019.
Mallorca hotel giant reports big increase in revenue
Expects to continue to increase room rates
Also in Holiday
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.