“We have been pleased to see that some customers are making plans for their summer holidays now..."
Proprietors removed their terraces, only to discover that they could have kept them.
Vaccine offers hope
"To everyone in this country and across the world, I want to say please, please accept the invitation to get the jab...."
It is the second-largest species on Earth after blue whale.
The series is enjoying some great reviews in the British media.
Mateu Nicolau found the wreck of a Loryc on a farm in Mallorca.
In the first wave some 20,000 residents were killed by the virus between March and May.
The Hairdressing Sector is demanding that the Central Government lower VAT from 21% to 10%.
Most of Mallorca will be warm and sunny today with light-moderate winds and highs of 16 degrees in some places. Check the forecast for the next few days.
To keep up with the weather all over the island via our webcams click here.
Take a look at what has been happening in the Sóller Valley lately and how its residents are living under the new restrictions.
If you can't come to us we will come to you: This week we show a new production in an upcoming area!
The entire Administrative Department of Escorca City Council is in quarantine but will continue working from home.
Marc Fosh reveals another two delicious recipes made from spinach to help maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The new Plan is based on the Pilot that was carried out with Hoteliers in Mallorca in June last year.
See here for properties, services and much more.
Over recent weeks, Monday's update has shown marked increases; not this Monday.
Vaccinated people should be able to return sooner to restaurants and cinemas.
One person faces a fine of 30,000 euros for smashing a parliament building window.
The Balearic government raised the possibility of an 8pm curfew last month.
"Reports last week suggested that there had been a surge in bookings to the Balearics...."
A notable decrease in the positive test rate.
The Spanish government is looking for regional consensus for an earlier curfew.
Spain's tourism minister highlighted more rapid vaccination and the certificate.
Donald Trelford's column on Trump's pardon and Katharine Whitehorn.
Eighty-eight per cent of frontline health workers have had a first dose of the vaccine.
Palma court action
"The woman took legal action following her dismissal...."
There is implied criticism of existing associations in the restaurant sector.
At present the curfew is at 10p.m.
Over recent months the number of sightings of dolphins in local waters has increased dramatically.
Teatre del Mar's Director, Carles Molinet says he won't issue a crowdfunding campaign to cover the cost of the reforms.
"Spain imports British shellfish...."
"Dismissed after striking Asier Villalibre in the final minute....."
Cort only collects about 60% of the traffic fines imposed on foreigners, because the perpetrators of the other 40% either can’t be located or they refuse to pay.
The key words for pets
OnBuy surveyed 4,389 pet owners across the UK to uncover their dogs' favourite words.
Card being rolled out for British citizens
"Another Bulletin reader told us that we had collected her card with few problems...."
Critics are demanding to know why none of the properties bought by the Government have been made available for rent.
The organisers insist the protest will go ahead whether the Government approves it or not.
"I really feel for those young people who are expected to behave in a restricted way that no other generation has had to endure since the middle of last century."
For the garden, you have to remember that plants won't like cold nights and strong winds.
Marc Fosh shows the versatility of spinach, regular consumption of this food will certainly contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
The most unexpected thing in Mallorca for Scandinavians that decide to move here is the humid air and indoor environment.
Phil Spector completely changed the sound of pop music with his "wall of sound” technique.
Despite calls from certain regions, the government is not contemplating "home confinement".
Vicky McLeod gives us some of the tips that people have been using to overcome the difficulties of lockdown.
The highest temperature in Mallorca on Sunday was 21.2C.
The philosophy of Anirà Bé Petits Hotels is "socialising" tourism, so that the local economy benefits.