Food and drink
I stumbled upon this place by chance. It was lunchtime, I was getting hungry and so I spontaneously walked in to see what I could have.
The bar has a cosy ambiance complemented by good music, contributing to its warm and welcoming vibe.
Italian Excellence in South West Mallorca.
Affordable daily menu in a retro cafe.
Five restaurants in Mallorca serving up some of the best croquettes on the island.
Among this week’s recipes is a sinfully delicious coconut banoffee.
There is a different live band on every night, playing anything from swing to flamenco.
Santosha's menu is focused on fresh, creative, and internationally influenced cuisine.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!