One aspect of the referendum does not appear to have been considered – and it is the most hazardous of all. I refer to the strong possibility of the UK breaking up. At present there is a strong possibility – or even probability - of England voting "Brexit" and Scotland voting "Remain".
Letters to the Editor
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma