Palma.With this strategy at the forefront, the members of the Organising Committee of Palma's thirtieth boat show met yesterday at the government offices of the Consolat de Mar in Palma with Balearic President José Ramón Bauzá.
Nautical sector is key to recovery
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!