Madrid. Spain's decision to cut subsidies for clean energy production puts at risk the creation of hundreds of thousands of jobs in a sector in which it is a global leader, industry leaders warned yesterday.
Spain subsidy cuts seen threatening thousands of jobs
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists