BALEARIC president Jaume Matas yesterday threw down the gauntlet to the leader of the opposition, Francesc Antich, and challenged him to a live political debate.
MATAS THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"