Palma.Mosquitos are driving the population of Sant Jordi on the outskirts of Palma crazy after last week's heavy rain falls left floods everywhere causing the water to stagnate.
Mosquitoes invading parts of Palma
Also in News
- "Massive queues" for British travellers at Palma airport
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Woman arrested for biting off a man's earlobe at a Palma bar