At least 25 species of shark, ray and chimera inhabit the western Mediterranean, according to a study of the diversity and biological abundance of these species which form a group that it is highly vulnerable to the impact of fishing.
Sharks and rays at growing risk in the western Mediterranean
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash