At least 25 species of shark, ray and chimera inhabit the western Mediterranean, according to a study of the diversity and biological abundance of these species which form a group that it is highly vulnerable to the impact of fishing.
Sharks and rays at growing risk in the western Mediterranean
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe