Michael Brown, the British millionaire who was arrested at his mansion in Esporles over ten years ago and later sentenced to seven years imprisonment in the UK for fraud, is to face a Spanish charge of money laundering.
Lib Dems donor facing money-laundering charge in Majorca
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Petition launched for a referendum on the UK rejoining the European Union